- The conference programme will be announced early March; for now, see the list of accepted talks and posters
- The location of the conference has changed to the east side of Amsterdam Centre (nearby Artis Zoo)
- Revised versions of abstracts for inclusion in the website and programme booklet can be sent to email@example.com. Presenters: Please do this by May 1st!
Note: ICSLA 2015 precedes the International Congress on the Education of the Deaf (ICED) by just a few days – they can be nicely combined if you plan to travel to Europe for either one.
- Anne Baker (University of Amsterdam)
- Onno Crasborn (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Beppie van den Bogaerde (University of Amsterdam & Hogeschool Utrecht)
- Ellen Ormel (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Beyza Sumer (Radboud University & Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics)
For any enquiries you may have regarding the ICSLA 2015 Amsterdam Conference, please contact:
Prof. Anne Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org